Friday, November 22, 2019

ANB 2.0 - WNN November 22, 2019


This week Lester and myself worked on the sports, community, weather and sports segment. Our segment was a little bit extra than it should have been before turning it in. We used many black boxes which were unnecessary. To change that we need to plan better when shooting. As season 2 of our show comes to an end soon with only 2 episodes left, I hope our audience has gained new knowledge and some interest in being a broadcast studio. I also hope they feel closer to us as students. Related to Broadcast Media, the biggest takeaway I've learned from this class so far is project planning, script writing, hustle and video making. From video making I also learned how to use the camera and Final Cut editing. This class has inspired me to make better videos on my YouTube channel as well.

TAGS:
ANB 2.0: Evaluate the impact of advances in media technology on audiences and the broadcast industry.
ANB 2.1: Assess how changes in media technology have affected the accessibility of broadcast production.
ANB 2.2: Evaluate the impact of distribution technologies on the broadcast media industry and development.

No comments:

Post a Comment