Friday, November 8, 2019

ANB 4.0 - WNN November 8, 2019

This week Sam and I worked on Special Segment where we reviewed YouTube styles. Out of the three segments on our show, my favorite would be on-camera hosting because I look professional and I can read off the computer without it being noticed. I also like editing the script. My least favorite would be doing Sports because it is a lot of work and sometimes hard to get the long lines. I would like to produce school news for the next episode because I think it would be a challenge using the CTE Fair, but I think it will be fun as well. An idea I have for our season finale is doing a huge blooper real and a lot of laughs, though I may cry. I am also excited to see what our finale will become.

TAGS:
ANB 4.0: Evaluate the use of broadcast media to convey a narrative message to a targeted audience.
ANB 4.1: Deconstruct various media presentations to identify their effective components and the organizational structures used to convey them.
ANB 4.2: Assess the use of broadcast media to elicit a desired response from a targeted audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment