Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Academy of Arts & Communications SENIOR PROJECT

The artist statement we worked on in class helped us further our knowledge of what is being done and in this case, it was making a video. This video was a roller coaster to make and the development made us think more about what we could do to get around the problems we faced.
This is the beginning of the script.  I tried to incorporate the facts about the island so it builds interest and the audience can learn a new thing or two.
Our final proposal helped us decide on what we want to do and how we will connect it with our project.

Kalapaki is right down the road from my boyfriend's house, so we went to the beach, I shot footage of him and the beach, and ate dinner at Duke's with his mom. I used the same walking shot so I can use it in the video as a transition of shots. On this day of filming it was hard mostly because I was crunching on time. This was tough because I had to get all of my desired shots in about 10 minutes. I am most proud of getting the water when it rises and the walking scene to tie in the videos.

On this day, I was with my sister, her girlfriend and my brother they fished while I filmed around them. While shooting I had to try and keep the phone stable. What I should have done was brought a tripod or stabilize the phone with a rock maybe. The shot types I used were mediums and close-ups mostly. I got wides of the ocean so the viewer can take a first-hand look at Kauai's blue beaches.
In iMovie
Ahukini Videos and Photos
Multi-tasking

No comments:

Post a Comment