Thursday, August 15, 2019

ANB 4.0 - WNN August 15, 2019

During this weeks WNN I contributed in the special segment. Our production value increased because we had to learn new skills and keep our interviews quick and fun. One limitation we had was having a two-parter for one of our interviews since he had to go back to class right away, we filmed the second part during recess. Another limitation we faced and have to keep in mind for next time is the framing and composition of each shot. Next week I will take the advice that we got this week and apply it to next weeks segment. I think a potential segment I want to complete is being the host with a guest and producing the school news. Completing this segment would help me get out of my comfort zone and develop more teamwork skills.

TAGS:
ANB 4.1 - Deconstruct various media presentations to identify their effective components and the organizational structures used to convey them.
ANB 4.2 - Assess the use of broadcast media to elicit a desired response from a targeted audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment