Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Significant Image

James Hennessy : Hanalei Family Photo
This photo shoot took place last year in March. These photos were taken by James Hennessy, @hanaleifamilyphoto he is a great guy. I adore the way he caught my natural reaction I also really liked the greenery he included behind me. He was very friendly and that made me comfortable. Looking back that is a great way to take photos, displaying the natural reaction from the subject. Coming to think of it I have taken photos of people, but I haven’t put the extra thought of how to pose and getting the best photo or the background. This inspired me to take more photos of people. I like having that connection with people and them putting trust into me and my skills means a lot. From this class I hope to produce a great portfolio with many portraits that would be the ultimate goal besides having great scenery.When looking through my gallery this photo stood out to me because it is professional and I adore the way it is edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment