Friday, December 20, 2019

ANB 6.0 - WNN December 20, 2019

For our last week in broadcast, I worked on the special segment with Kamalei and that resulted in us doing a man on the street and a blooper reel. I also edited the sports segment which was fun too. After this semester I think one of my proudest moments is getting through my first host segment and one of the substantial fails would be not knowing we could sign out laptops. That was a groundbreaking discovery. One area of personal growth would be working with people I wasn't comfortable around yet like for example I was very intimidated by working with Kamalei because I didn't know her personally, but now we are super close. This stood out to me because I know in life I will meet new people and especially in the industry I will be around new and the same people all the time.

TAGS:
ANB 6.0: Synthesize aspects of broadcast media to create a presentation that communicates a specific message to a target audience.
ANB 6.1: Plan and construct a broadcast message targeted to a specific audience.
ANB 6.2: Develop a broadcast media production that conveys a targeted message.

No comments:

Post a Comment