Friday, September 20, 2019

ANB 4.0 WNN September 20, 2019

This week Kamalei and I worked on the school news where students talk to us about what there are doing to prepare for the end of the quarter. The best part of our segment was that the interview composition was lined perfectly. A change we could make for next time would be making sure we had audio during b-roll sequences. For the sports, community, and surf report I really liked their graphic match cut and unique shots. To give them feedback I would check their audio in one of the shots during the title shot there was talking before seeing anyone. I also really liked the shell that Seth broke out of. During the special segment, I liked the "Ahaha Good morning" meme. One critique I would give would be changing the location each shot for the camera and person as well. Another thing I liked was the energy of Brianne during the segment she did a great job.

TAGS:
ANB 4.0: Evaluate the use of broadcast media to convey a narrative message to a targeted audience.
ANB 4.1: Deconstruct various media presentations to identify their effective components and the organizational structures used to convey them.
ANB 4.2: Assess the use of broadcast media to elicit a desired response from a targeted audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment